- Site assessments and initial concepts
- Planning applications and permissions (including conservation areas)
- Technical design drawings (with 3-D modelling if required)
- Building regulations and other statutory approvals
- Pre-construction consultancy (choice of materials and environmental advice) including preparation of full tender documentation
- Choosing and contracting suppliers
- On site management.
What’s more, our offer is essentially flexible – answering your initial brief at the outset but also outlining additional areas where our expertise may be of help. That lets you run the project the way you want to, cherry-picking specific services to meet your needs or employing us on a total project basis – the choice is yours! And because our prices (and timing plans) are totally transparent, there are no unpleasant surprises on the financial or finish-time fronts. We cost each stage of development on a fixed-fee basis so that you have complete control of costs whatever level of service is utilised.